Sivut

perjantai 16. tammikuuta 2015

OLD THINGS

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 9 10 11 This was supposed to be 'new things' but I am extremely late with this one, and these all are quite old now. Basically, I bought all of these before christmas, and then I was just so busy with work and vlogmas that I forgot these. I still wanted to do this blogpost now, because I already had the pictures.

In addition to these, I also have new things. I bought another pair of those perfectly warm and comfy sweatpants and a perfectly warm and comfy hoodie, which belongs to those pants. I also bought oversized, warm, striped and very comfortable sweater, which you can see in my first blogpost of this year. Then, I bought 2 statement necklaces. Oh, and a christmas sweater, right after christmas. All of that just because of sales.

I also got nice little pair of shoes from my mom, and a big bag of clothes from my auntie, because they don't wear them anymore. Kinda nice, I would say.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti